- All applications MUST have a signature, assuming compliance with the rules and acceptance of this agreement.
- All reservations must have an application. Without an application, tables are not guaranteed to you. Please do not wait for us to call, you can reach us at 716-542-9929, if necessary.
- Payment must accompany a signed application. Payment in full is expected with the exception of reservations of 4 or more tables, a deposit of 25% (or more) will be accepted.
- Bank fees on any returned checks will be paid by the applicant.
- Cancellations will be considered on an individual basis, however, a no call, no show will be no refund.
- All exhibitors must abide by state, local and federal laws. NICS checks are mandatory. Sales of firearms without a background check are not tolerated, any vendor violating this law will no longer be admitted to our shows.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: taser/stun guns, nunchucks, Chinese throwing stars, switchblades, brass knuckles, and all items deemed illegal by NYS laws.
- No loaded weapons in the show, except on-duty law enforcement and NFG Security.
- No loose ammunition. All ammo must be in the original box, sealed container, or under cover.
- NO loose pistols on the table. For security purposes, ALL pistols MUST be under glass (preferred) or steel cable tied and locked together.
- Exhibitors are responsible for policing their own tables. Wire ties, security cables, and display cases are recommended.
- Doors- if the door is posted to not be opened, please do not open it. Your security is the foremost reason, but it is also part of our agreement with the state Attorney General.
- Please refrain from rearranging the tables. Aisle widths are often at a minimum by law or by the venue.
- Friday night set up is for setting up, we cannot allow meetings with your customers for sales. Also, we close up at 8:00, please exit the building promptly.
- Table holders must remain until 3 pm Sunday.
- Tables must have covers.
- No alcoholic beverages on premises during show hours.
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dealing of any kind is NOT permitted in the parking lot.
I represent that I am renting table(s) to display my own property. I will supervise my display in accordance with all Niagara Frontier Gun Shows, Inc. rules and if I cannot occupy and use the space myself, I understand that I cannot sell, rent, sublease, transfer, give or assign it or any part of it to others. Tables not claimed by 9:30 am, Saturday morning will revert back to Niagara Frontier Gun Shows, Inc. for reassignment. I will maintain my display each day until advertised closing time. I agree to clean up my area and vacate the exhibit hall by 6 pm Sunday. I understand that if I violate any rules, my privilege to display may be terminated. As additional consideration for the table(s) made available to me, and intending to be legally bound hereby, I expressly waive all claims of any kind including bail meant against Niagara Frontier Gun Shows, Inc., the exhibit hall, it’s agents, servants, workmen, employees, officers, or any individual, co-tenant, and/or their respective officers, members, partners, corporate affiliates, agents, subcontractors, committees and representatives for any mishap, injury, or loss occurring before, during or after the Niagara Frontier Gun Shows event. I hereby agree to abide by all federal, state and local laws pertaining to firearms transactions. This agreement should not be construed as giving the signed table holder any partnership, joint venture, or other interest in Niagara Frontier Gun Shows, Inc.
Note: Show chairman has exclusive and final decision as to table placement assignment and as to applicable rules and regulations and has the sole and absolute authority to assign tables to exhibitors.